Reasons To Use A Recruitment Agency In Hampshire
Monday, June 13, 2016
According to What Mortgage, fewer tenants are in arrears thanks to a booming job market. Over 44,000 job vacancies have been created in the first quarter of the year.
If you’re a graduate, then you might be considering using a recruitment agency for your job search. This is arguably the easiest way to find your ideal vacancy, especially in more competitive sectors.
Here are five of the many reasons to use a recruitment agency:
- A majority of organisations prefer to use recruitment agencies than search for candidates themselves. You’ll therefore have the best possible change of being employed by a reputable company. At least 90% of vacancies are carried out this way.
- A good recruitment consultant will ensure you’re well-informed about a vacancy. They can tell you about the company and its culture, and provide interview tips, before actually going forward. You will gain much more insight into a company through a recruitment agency than applying any other way.
- You only need to register your CV once rather than applying for multiple vacancies. This will save you plenty of time and hassle by matching you with the right companies.
- Your details will remain confidential and not be spread anywhere else.
- It reduces the leg work for both you and the company.
Gregory Martin are ideal for candidates based anywhere in Hampshire and Surrey. To register your CV today, simply click here.
Please click here to read our previous article.