Ideally your CV should be no more than three pages.
The first page should include:
- Your name, address and other contact details.
- Education and qualifications, with dates and grades.
- A brief Profile/Career Summary.
The following pages should highlight your career history, presented in reverse chronological order, including:
- Dates of employment (month and year).
- Name of employer and the nature and size of the organisation (turnover, number of employees).
- Positions held.
- Key responsibilities and key achievements (particularly with regard to the most recent positions), including management and budgetary responsibilities where appropriate.
- Additional information such as hobbies and interests.
- The details of two references. Referees should include official titles, addresses and telephone numbers. Your referees will not be contacted by us without your prior knowledge and permission.