Agile Delivery Lead
Location: Knutsford, Cheshire
Salary: £60,000 to £100,000 with excellent benefits
Our client is looking for a permanent Agile Delivery Lead to work with and manage projects and technical writers, you should have experience leading teams with agile methodologies including Kanban and Scrum, and are able to manage the full content delivery process through analysis, development, acceptance and release to customers, always aiming to deliver a high-quality product to customers. This role is located in Knutsford and is a 100% office-based role.
Agile Delivery Lead Key Responsibilities
- Managing the agile delivery of projects and documentation outputs of our clients Technical Writing team
- Collaborating with development team leads to identify requirements, planning and prioritising delivery schedules for product documentation and website updates
- Implementation, continuous improvement and review of internal delivery processes
- Business analysis activities including epic and story scoping and writing
- Managing the day to day tasks and flow of work of the technical writing team, using agile methodologies
- Running agile ceremonies, including daily stand-ups and retros
- Facilitate and improve a smooth end-to-end delivery, feedback and review process
- Creating and maintaining backlog, with the use of KANBAN boards and workflows
- Forming collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders across the wider organisation, including product development teams, tech support and growth team
- Flexibility to adapt quickly within a wider structured framework
Agile Delivery Lead Requirements
- Organised: You are naturally organised and have experience in overseeing project delivery
- Requirements analysis: You are able to understand the requirements of our users and build these into good quality epics and stories that can followed by the team
- Agile methodologies: You have experience leading teams with agile methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- End-to-end product delivery: You are able to manage the full content delivery process through analysis, development, acceptance and release to customers, always aiming to deliver a high quality product to customers
- Strong communication skills: You're an excellent communicator, in both written and oral form. You're able to persuade others and set expectations accordingly. You are not afraid to have difficult conversations or to be challenged yourself
- Attention to detail: You take personal pride in the quality of your work and are willing to persevere with a challenging task through to completion
- Team work: You thrive in a highly collaborative team environment with enthusiasm and are always looking for ways to improve processes for yourself and your team
- Feedback: Provide, receive and facilitate continuous feedback loops, for both colleagues in the team and on work delivered
- Emotional Intelligence: You are aware of your own emotions and able to control them, always engaging constructively, and with respect
- Technical mindset: The ability to understand and convey technical concepts, even if you do not have a full understanding of the finer detail
- Technical background: Experience with software development or another highly technical environment would be beneficial
- Writing or editorial experience. Our ideal candidate would be able to take on aspects of peer review and QA as the team expands, as well as being able to support the process of content review, ensuring technical documentation meets user requirements
Our client believes in paying people what they are worth and not what we can get away with, excellent salaries are above the normal market level, and this is always determined based on the candidate’s individual skills and contribution. The salary for this role is £60,000 to £100,000 with the following benefits:
- Share options.
- 8% employer pension contribution.
- Life assurance: 4x salary.
- Income protection: full pay for the first 6 months of incapacity followed by 75% of salary plus pension contribution.
- Private medical insurance (Bupa).
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays.
- Car Scheme/Bike Scheme.
- Continuous personal development.
- Buddy to support you.
- Free lunch
Agile Delivery Lead