Technical Business Analyst Solution Architect – Management Consultancy – UK MOD, Defence Projects
Our client is a highly successful Strategy Consultancy, they specialise in helping clients make the right decisions. They are experts in strategy, decision-making tools and methodologies, portfolio prioritisation and delivery, understanding data and engaging people. They use this expertise to create, implement and embed processes, governance and structures that deliver results. They have a strong track record in UK MOD and government.
Our client is looking for a positive, flexible self-starter to join their team as a technical business analyst and solution architect. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career as an integral part of a small, agile, and growing business.
As part of the team, you will play a leading role in helping clients deliver their software strategy and build compelling decision support tools for customers and clients.
The main job responsibilities re role of Technical Business Analyst Solution Architect will include:
- Leading technical architecture and solution design - eliciting and translating business and user requirements to solution designs, and down-selecting the designs.
- Supporting the expansion of clients existing analytical decision support tools and services.
- Working directly with clients on their solution and decision support tool requirements and solutions.
- Working closely with the team of consultants, analysts, developers and the company’s clients
Clients will be based around key UK Defence establishments in the South of England.
Our client will consider flexible working arrangements.
Qualifications/Skills/Experience required for the role of Technical Business Analyst / Solution Architect:
- Experience in architecting high-quality database-driven business orientated solutions within the UK MOD environment – Microsoft Office365 environment with Power Platform, DataVerse, Automate, SharePoint and MS Azure.
- Broad knowledge of current software development approaches, platforms and best practice.
- Knowledge and experience of delivering cloud-based solutions.
- Experience of designing and deploying Office365, SharePoint and PowerApps solutions.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your work.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, enabling you to work confidently with team members and clients.
- Attention to detail and the drive to see work through to completion.
- A positive and flexible approach to your work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Maths, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering related subjects or Master’s or equivalent
Knowledge and experience of some of the following would also be desirable:
- Management Information and visualisation tools, including Power BI, Tableau, and Qlikview.
Recent UK Defence Security Clearance (SC) would be highly beneficial but is not essential.
Keywords: Defence, MOD, Solution Architect, Solutions Architect, Technical Business Analyst, Software Architect, visualisation tools, Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview. Microsoft Office365, SharePoint, PowerApps solutions, Power Platform, DataVerse, Automate, SharePoint, MS Azure, Solution Design, Technical Architecture, Requirements Analysis, Decision Support Tools, Software Strategy
Technical Business Analyst / Solution Architect – Management Consultancy – UK MOD, Defence based projects
Salary: £50,000 to £70,000 plus benefits
Location: Winchester, Hampshire with some flexible working