Business Development Manager
Our client located in Woking are looking for an experienced healthcare Salesperson with experience selling into the Healthcare sector someone that has solution selling experience who is used to speaking to clinicians, doctors, healthcare professionals etc.
Our client is looking for a driven, ambitious, and successful Business Development Manager to join their growing sales team to sell market leading Digital Transformation solutions to C-level executives across the care sector. The role will be fast-paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic, selling to new name logos and existing key accounts, which will involve:
- Managing the entire sales cycle from start to finish (prospect to close)
- Researching companies and the industry to understand the relevant issues and challenges that are influencing technology investments and decision making
- A desire to learn and to be able to communicate our clients value proposition
- Presenting and demonstrating solutions to C-level executives, building relationships with key stakeholders across target organisations, and successfully navigating complex deal cycles.
Business Development Manager Candidate requirements:
The ideal candidate will be a hungry and energetic sales professional looking to expand their sales career to the next level, joining a market leading company to offer an exciting career path. The successful candidate will have experience of selling enterprise software solutions to new logos and/or strategic account expansion activity.
- 4+ years b2b sales experience
- Experience of selling into the care or healthcare sector
- Proven successful sales experience (quota carrying £800k per annum)
- Enjoy working and taking pride in achieving weekly, monthly and quarterly targets whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a consultative approach
- Ability to carry out the entire sales cycle (cold call, demonstrations, qualification, proposals, negotiation, and close)
- Ability to work under pressure with a diligent and consistent work ethic and a desire to chase down deals
- An outgoing personality, determined attitude, good listening skills and a drive to be the best
- Must be PC literate, able to write professional business emails and compelling proposals
- Familiarity using CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- An understanding of selling to the public sector would be highly advantageous
What we offer
Competitive base salary & uncapped commission scheme
Unlimited earning potential, sales development, and mentorship
The opportunity to work in a company voted globally as one it the "50 best workplaces to watch"
A meritocracy, with real opportunities for rapid career development
Keywords: Sales, Healthcare, BDM, B2B, solution selling experience who is used to speaking to clinicians, doctors, healthcare professionals etc.
Business Development Manager
Salary: £40,000 base plus generous bonus and commission scheme
Location: Woking, Surrey