Channel Partner Manager
Our client is located in Woking, Surrey and are looking for an experienced, driven, ambitious and successful Alliances and Channel Partner Manager. The role is focused on proactively nurturing the existing partnerships and significantly increasing the number of these with a view to creating and a vibrant, world class partner ecosystem that aligns with and further supports and complements award winning digital transformation and collaboration solutions. The successful candidate will need experience of software solutions and technology partnership ideally selling into Public Sector - Social Housing, Local Government and Healthcare.
The ideal candidate needs to be an entrepreneur, who is highly motivated and a team player who will be involved in devising the strategy and energetically and proactively execute it, in order to accelerate and scale the growth of our client’s business across their chosen markets within the public sector - Healthcare, Social Housing & Local Government.
This is a key strategic role that requires a balance of strategy, sales and a roll-up your sleeves 'get it done' attitude. The success of this role requires the development and execution of a plan to accelerate the growth of our client’s partner ecosystem, through deeply understanding the Group’s current market leading propositions and identify and bring on board new partners that further complement and strengthen the Group’s overall competitive advantage.
Additionally, you must be a highly motivated team player with sound expertise and understanding of software technologies and be comfortable with working in a fast paced, cross-functional manner. You have the ability to establish broad senior level relationships. You have a proven track record on delivering results and getting things done. You will demonstrate a strong business acumen, have outstanding communication skills and are able effectively to build relationships with salespeople and executive leaders both internally and across the aligned partner ecosystem.
- 5+ successful years in channel partnership management with a software solution sales provider
- Must have experience managing relationships with partners, clients, or vendors
- Experience managing technology integrations and product-related partnerships, or servicing clients on complex b2b technologies
- Proven successful sales experience — carrying a quota and over-achieving
- Enjoy working and taking pride in achieving monthly and quarterly targets whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a consultative approach
- Ability to handle the entire partner acquisition cycle — cold call, demonstrations, qualification, proposals, negotiation, and close
- Ability to work under pressure with a diligent and consistent work ethic and a desire to chase down opportunities
- An entrepreneurial and outgoing personality with a determined attitude and good listening skills and a drive to be the best
- Must be technology literate, able to write professional business emails and compelling proposals
- Familiarity with using CRM systems and marketing automation tools, such as Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.
Our Client Offers
Competitive base salary & uncapped commission scheme
Unlimited earning potential, sales development, and mentorship
The opportunity to work in a company voted globally as one it the “50 best workplaces to watch”
Generous Workplace Pension Scheme
Generous Death in Service Life Cover
Eligibility for equity participation (Share Options) following the completion of qualification period
A meritocracy, with real opportunities for rapid career development.
The successful candidate should be able to develop leads and develop partner relationships. This is a traditional Channel Partner Manager role.
Keywords: Alliances, “Channel Partner Manager”, solution sales, salesforce, HubSpot
Channel Partner Manager
Location: Woking, Surrey
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 base plus uncapped OTE