Senior Cost Consultant, Cost Modeller, Cost Analyst – Defence, MOD
Our client is rapidly growing company they are part of a group of companies providing technical consultancy services to UK Government, and the Ministry of Defence (MOD) in particular. Our client is looking for an experienced Cost Consultant to join their team. This role requires candidates to be British Nationals with current SC or DV clearance.
Candidates should have experience in Defence analysis in one or more of the following disciplines:
- MOD approvals (knowledge of IGBC, MGBC, JSP507, JSP655 etc)
- Cost analysis/ estimation (knowledge of gathering cost data, estimating, CAAS guidelines, CDALs, V&V, etc)
- Risk analysis (Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA) etc)
- Portfolio, programme and project management (benefits realisation, evidence management etc)
- Operational Analysis (OA) to support Business Cases and/or MOD policy development (knowledge of spreadsheet modelling, technology road mapping, etc)
The successful candidate should ideally have the following skills / experience:
- Experience working with DE&S or ISS or Dstl and/or ex-Services
- Must to be good with people and able to interface directly with customers.
- Must have the positive, flexible and self-motivated attitude.
Please note candidates need to be British Nationals with current SC or DV clearance
Keywords: CAAS, Costing, MOD, Defence, Risk Analysis, Cost Modelling
Cost Consultant, Cost Modeller, Cost Analyst – Defence, MOD
Salary: £40,000 to £60,000