Our client is a modern technology company, software house dealing with web security and cyber security. They are looking for a Customer Champion / Customer Services person to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and ensuring that clients NPS score is unrivalled. You should have number of years working in a customer services role. This is primarily a customer service orientated role; communicating with our clients users and potential customers generally via email. The role does have elements of general admin that works across the other departments of the business (such as billing/invoice enquiries, tech support etc).
As Customer Champion / Customer Services you should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience across all commercial functions including marketing, sales, and customer success. Our client pays the best salaries to get the best people, and offer fantastic benefits.
Customer Champion / Customer Services Requirements:
- You need to be hardworking
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A natural self-starter who doesn’t like to sit still and embraces change.
- You’re good at questioning how we do things and challenging us to raise the bar.
- You love being part of a great team.
- You're proactive, supportive, kind, and patient.
- You’ve got gravitas and excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’re a good listener, a great question asker, and get a thrill out of leaving customers feeling charmed.
- You like learning. You’re not afraid to get involved in new areas.
- You’re ambitious and have a strong growth mindset, wanting to develop your skills and progress your career.
Keywords: Customer Champion, Customer Services, IT, Software
Customer Champion / Customer Services
Location: Knutsford, Cheshire, United Kingdom.
We are minutes from the M6, and easily commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Wilmslow, Warrington, Chester, Crewe, Macclesfield, and Northwich.
Salary: £20,000 to £40,000
8% employer pension contribution.
Life assurance: 4x salary.
Income protection: full pay for first 6 months of incapacity followed by 75% of salary plus pension contribution.
Private medical insurance (Bupa).
Holidays: 25 days plus public holidays.