Data & Insights Analyst
Salary: £55,000 to £100,000 plus excellent benefits
Location: Knutsford, Cheshire
Our client is a cybersecurity company that is located in the outskirts of Knutsford, Cheshire. It is a global leader in the cybersecurity sector. Our client is looking for an experienced Data & Insights Analyst, you'll work with every part of the business using data and insight techniques to help solve problems. The successful candidate should have first class degree or equivalent and excellent analytical skills.
Data & Insights Analyst Key Responsibilities
- Identify the growth drivers of the business.
- Build metrics and reporting to support performance measurement.
- Help the organisation to design and run experiments to help select the most effective growth initiatives and policies.
- Keep reporting simple and informative.
- Create a balance between provision of management information and alert / notification systems.
- Embed reporting and review processes into the organization. You can only make an impact if your work is used.
- Be able to bridge the gap between performance and forecast systemically, generating input-based actionable information.
- Using data to create actionable insights for business stakeholders.
- Be a part of the business, get involved, make things happen.
Data & Insights Analyst Essential Skills
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to write, to communicate verbally (concisely and precisely), and to have productive conversations with colleagues.
- A strong ability to multitask, prioritise work, and keep to deadlines.
- Analytical. An inclination and ability to take a data-driven approach, using quantitative and qualitative data to make recommendations.
- High EQ. Able to collaborate effectively and to quickly create connections.
- Commercial mindset, not just a numbers junkie.
- Ability to write SQL queries to obtain and process data independently.
- Experience of building ETL processes to enable effective analysis and presentation of data.
- Good understanding of statistical methodologies and how best to use them.
- Understanding of how to use data to generate actionable insights and recommendations.
- Expertise in representing information simply and visually. Experience of using Power BI is preferred but not required.
- Experience of coding using Python or other similar languages is preferred
Data & Insights Analyst Salary £55,000 to £100,000 plus excellent benefits:
- Share options, 8% employer pension contribution.
- Life assurance: 4x salary.
- Income protection: full pay for first 6 months of incapacity followed by 75% of salary plus pension contribution.
- Private medical insurance (Bupa).
- Holidays: 25 days plus public holidays.
- Working hours: Core hours are 9am to 5pm, with flexibility to start any time between 8am and 9.30am.