Location: Knutsford, Cheshire
Salary: £25,000 to £40,000 plus excellent benefits
Our client is a global leader in the cybersecurity sector and are looking for a Finance Graduate to join their finance team of 3. The successful candidate should have a degree in Accountancy or strong finance or business management related degree and high A-level grades, and wish to become qualified within either CIMA or ACCA - our client is happy to fund your studies.
Finance Graduate Key Responsibilities
- Purchase ledger and supplier payments.
- Sales & bank reconciliations.
- Assisting with payroll.
- VAT and other tax returns.
- Maintain company benefits.
- Expense management.
- Learn the monthly accounts process through to trial balance.
- Helping with the implementation of new processes.
Finance Graduate Qualifications
- Good ‘A-level’ results
- 2:1 degree or higher in an accounting or business-related subject.
- Support will be provided to study for an accredited accounting qualification (i.e. CIMA / ACCA).
- Share options.
- 8% employer pension contribution.
- Life assurance: 4x salary.
- Income protection: full pay for the first 6 months of incapacity followed by 75% of salary plus pension contribution.
- Private medical insurance (Bupa).
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays.
- Car Scheme/Bike Scheme.
- Continuous personal development.
- Gym access
- Free lunch by our lovely chefs, social events + much more!