Head of Digital
The newly created role of Head of Digital will be joining a growing Customer Solutions team focused on maximal customer engagement and retention, through offering the broadest range of standalone and complementary Digital Services. This is whilst at the same time working with the UK Head of Sales & Marketing to develop and execute the company’s digital marketing strategy – effectively producing content and other targeted marketing activities, using HubSpot marketing automation platform in order to maximise brand value, engagement and lead generation helping our client deliver its next phase of growth.
In this dual focused role, the successful candidate will be working closely with the Head of Sales & Marketing, to plan and execute our clients marketing activities, further researching the sectors our client has a presence in, or intends to enter, in order to understand the relevant issues and challenges that are influencing technology investments and decision making. And subsequently weaving these into our clients core strategic messaging and tactical campaign activity, resulting in lead generation growth and building our brand position as a thought leader and partner to our core sectors – Social Housing, Healthcare and Local Government.
Secondly, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving additional revenues to the existing customer base and new logo organisations, through providing a comprehensive range of Digital Solutions. This key role is a part of the broader strategy to increases its range of digital services offered to the market.
This role will be hands on in the early stages, so the successful candidate will be expected to roll up their sleeves and produce content marketing campaigns and Digital Services collateral using the resources and tools available as our client look to grow the team.
Head of Digital Responsibilities:
- Work with sales and marketing team to produce engaging content for lead gen and brand awareness – promote these via the most appropriate digital channels
- Regularly update and maintain website content in order to increase and develop the online presence of the range of services
- Working closely with sales and design teams to produce effective copy for the web and other digital and physical assets
- Ownership and management of all virtual and face-to-face events/exhibitions
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis
- Develop and execute the organisation’s social media strategy using compelling content in the right format for each channel, including social listening to support lead gen conversations for sales
- Coordinate PPC, SEO and SEM activity on all our clients websites
- Continuously monitor and improve customer engagement and brand awareness by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting on campaign activity, planning and objectives.
Head of Digital Skills and Technologies:
- 5+ years’ work experience in B2B marketing with a minimum of 3 years in a similar head of digital or senior digital marketing managerial role (ideally B2B tech marketing focused)
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Experience using marketing automation tools highly advantageous (e.g. HubSpot or Pardot)
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics and other appropriate tools
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent copywriting, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Self-starter with high level of self-motivation.
Head of Digital Benefits:
£50,000 gross pa + £5,000 pa variable bonus
Generous Workplace pension scheme;
Generous Death in Service life cover;
Eligibility for equity participation (Share Options) following the completion of qualification period;
True organic potential for career progression through company expansion.
Keywords: Head of Digital, SEO, Marketing, Google Analytics, HubSpot, Pardot
Head of Digital
Location: Woking, Surrey
Salary: up to £50,000 plus bonus