Our client is located near Woking and have a vacancy for a full-time, permanent Group Marketing Executive. The position would suit an individual with 3 to 5 years marketing communications experience, who comes from a design lead background with excellent organisational and relationship skills and flair for creative copy writing.
- Designing printed and digital marketing content using Adobe Creative Suite;
- Liaise with overseas Marketing and General Managers;
- Manage relationships with external imagery providers;
- Organising and attending UK tradeshows and events;
- Be able to copy write press releases and media follow ups;
- Media relations liaison;
- Create and maintain a calendar of events;
- Supporting the Marketing Communications function with ad hoc organisation and administration tasks as required.
Required Knowledge, Essential Skills & Experience
- Candidates will be hands-on and creative individuals with an ability to manage multiple projects;
- Excellent communication skills are essential with good written English;
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Good IT skills including use of Microsoft Office, (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Microsoft Teams;
- Sharp eye for detail;
- An interest in technology, engineering or manufacturing would be desirable but not essential;
- Organised and self-motivated with a positive attitude;
- Team player able to work with colleagues as part of a successful team;
This is a permanent full time position, 36 hour week – Monday to Thursday 9.00am – 5.15pm, 9.00am – 5.00pm Friday, with one hour lunch and a base salary of IRO £29,500 per annum, depending on experience and background.
- Additional production bonus (variable but approx. 5% basic salary payable monthly in arrears), linked to the value of goods invoiced from the UK factory base.
- Aviva private pension scheme, in line with Government legislation and guidelines. Currently 5% employee contribution and 3% employer contribution.
- BUPA, non-contributory private medical insurance (subject to 6 months satisfactory service).
- Simply Health Optimise Plus Plan, non-contributory cash back plan for claiming monies back for treatments (subject to 6 months satisfactory service).
- Life insurance (Death in Service scheme) equivalent to 2 years’ basic salary to next of kin (subject to 6 months satisfactory service).
- 24 days holiday per annum (plus additional Bank Holidays).
- Sickness absence pay (after six months satisfactory service).
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent staff facilities including free membership of an on-site gym.
Keywords: Marketing, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Copywriting, Trade shows.
Location: Woking, Surrey
Salary: £25,000 to £29,500 plus benefits