Principal Operational Analyst / Consultant – MOD, Defence
Our client is a highly successful Consultancy and due to continued expansion in the UK Defence market, our client is seeking highly motivated and experienced Principal Operational Analysts for their Fareham offices. They need Consultants with the following profile and skills:
Significant experience in Defence analysis in some or all of the following disciplines:
- Operational Analysis (OA) including Soft OA methods.
- Mathematical modelling.
- Spreadsheet modelling.
- Research skills.
- Report writing
- Good customer facing and presentation skills
- Workshop design and facilitation.
- Cost-effectiveness analysis.
- MOD approvals (knowledge of MOD Business Case evidence, JSP507, JSP655 etc.)
- Experience working with Dstl preferable.
- Must be good with people and able to interface directly with customers.
- Have a positive, flexible and self-motivated attitude necessary for working in a small company.
- British Nationals with current SC or DV clearance.
- Staff will be based at their Fareham offices, but expected to travel to MOD customers sites in the UK, when required.
Excellent opportunities for career development
Keywords: Operational Analyst, OA, Mathematical Modelling, Risk, Spreadsheet Modelling, Costing, MOD, Defence, Dstl, Defence Analysis, Report Writing, Customer Presentations
Salary: £40,000 to £60,000 depending on level of experience, plus benefits
Location: Fareham, Hampshire