Product Manager - Supply Chain / Logistics Software Simulation & Modelling Solutions and Products
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
The product is a leading warehouse design and simulation tool - the only hands-on software product exclusively focused on enabling design and decision-making in this area of logistics. It is extensively used as a tool to identify cost efficiencies and as a testbed for new operational innovation throughout the world. Our client has ambitious plans for extending the product further hence they are growing the Product team.
You will play a key part in the development of the Supply Chain Simulation and Modelling products and integration to components in the product portfolio.
Experience and Qualifications - Product Manager:
- Solid experience working as a Product Manager with Supply Chain software solutions
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification Level IV
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products
- Strong organizational, problem solving, planning and time management skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build consensus across inter-organizational teams and the ability to excite an audience through evangelism
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience. Knowledge of Operational Research would be useful.
- Must be able to travel from time to time as required
Skills/Behaviours Desired - Product Manager:
- Experience in delivering software demonstrations and presentations
- Experience coordinating and running workshops.
- Experience using Product Management tools including Aha!, Miro and Balsamiq.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in development of products.
Responsibilities - Product Manager:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a revenue forecast and roadmap
- Communicate customer requirements consistently and concisely with product development and product owner
- Partner with field marketing team to deliver content necessary for product collateral (case studies, PR, white papers) and customer webinars
- Establish and facilitate product governance
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief press and industry analysts and represent the company at trade conferences
Keywords: Product Manager, Supply Chain Software, Warehouse Simulation Tools, Simulation Tools, Operational Research, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Computer Modelling, Marketing Certification IV, Aha!, Miro, Balsamiq, Modelling, Wireframing, Product Owner, Software Products, Software, Supply Chain
Product Manager - Supply Chain / Logistics Software Simulation & Modelling Solutions
Salary circa £50,000 plus Pension, Death in Service, 25 days holiday
Location: Basingstoke and Remote Working / Hybrid Role