Location: Knutsford, Cheshire
Salary: £30,000 to £60,000
Our client is a software house located in the beautiful town of Knutsford, Cheshire and are looking for an experienced Product Marketing person. Ideally might have worked in roles such as product marketing, SaaS marketing, demand generation or B2B marketing before. You will need to be technically minded and ideally you would have worked in cyber security or a software development environment previously.
Please note: This role is 100% inhouse role so candidates need to live commutable distance or be happy to relocate.
As our client’s Product Marketing – Amplification person you would be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing go-to-market campaigns for our client’s product and feature releases, from initial inception through to achieving our clients desired outcomes.
- Supporting the building and refining of our client’s product marketing foundations, including - personas, positioning, and messaging.
- Collaborating with other marketing colleagues and wider teams to create content and produce assets to support prioritised initiatives.
- Engaging with our clients’ customers through calls and surveys to understand more about their teams, goals, and how products can best support them.
- Using data to make decisions, including marketing metrics and measurement of campaign performance.
- Conducting research on the market and our competitors.
Product Marketing – Amplification Essential Skills / Experience:
- A breadth of go to market experiences, with evidence of having worked across different styles and campaigns.
- Experience of working across different teams, acting as a bridge between multiple departments.
- Proven experience of having taken several products or features to market, from conception to delivery.
- Utilisation of different digital channels to market a product, with evidence of having carried out the plan yourself.
- Experience of working in the tech sphere, preferably within a software development company, using agile project methodologies.
- A desire to work collaboratively and iteratively.
Our client offers fantastic benefits and rewards – they pay excellent salaries above the normal market level, offer share options and have a comprehensive benefits package including restaurant on site and fully equipped gym.
Keywords: Product Marketing, SaaS, Marketing, Demand Generation, B2B, Software, Cyber Security