Senior Consulting Engineer
Our client is looking for a forward thinking, flexible, solutions-oriented Engineer to join their friendly team. Our client has an immediate requirement for a Lead Consulting Engineer, reporting into the Operations Director. Clients will include the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies on global basis, developing their facilities and utilities masterplans, including for carbon neutral. You must have a proven broad understanding of manufacturing and utility operations / management, ideally gained in pharmaceutical manufacturing and/or related industries.
We are looking for someone who is:
Client focused and has worked on projects within recent experience to manage more than one project
Significant Utilities experience and evidence of reducing carbon and improving on sustainability
Ability to act as a Consultant offering advice, assessments, reports and set up on not only design but also implementation of improvements and subsequent maintenance
Flexible to adapt to changing demands and stand in as a substitute for the Director in leading key meetings with various senior stakeholders
Candidates will have project management experience and be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Senior Technical Operations / Engineering management role within a manufacturing site
- Experience of dealing with and influencing senior decision makers and senior stakeholders
- Project management of significant engineering / continuous improvement projects / project portfolios
- Development of strategies / master plans for site facilities and systems
- Knowledge and understanding of capital planning and approval processes
- Building business cases to support investment proposals
- Management and development of technical staff
- A clear commitment to personal continuous professional development
- Knowledge of utilities systems including boilers & steam plants, refrigeration & cooling systems, compressed air systems and water treatment.
Lead Consulting Engineer requirements:
- A high level of customer focus and present excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- Chartered Engineer with a recognised institution
- Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline e.g., Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical/Environmental
- PC Literate – MS office, MS Project, Power BI
- Current Driving Licence and access to a car
Competitive remuneration package of up to c. £55,000 depending on skills and experience. Other company benefits apply including the possibility to work from home/office split.
Keywords: Chartered Engineer, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Environmental, manufacturing, utility operations, pharmaceutical.
Senior Consulting Engineer
Location: Fleet, Hampshire
Salary: up to £55,000