Our client is located in Farnham, Surrey but this is a hybrid role. They are looking for a Software Engineer / Software Developer with strong experience of developing in and understanding of C# with .net Framework and .net Core. Our client is a specialist software house at the forefront of developing mission critical systems for airport operations. The role will allow you to expand on your current technical skills in a practical & focused environment with the opportunity to research and use innovative techniques to contribute to the success of our products. You will be working on complex mission critical systems including migrating existing products to web delivered UI with a distributed event-based business processing backend. You may be required to travel in the UK and fly overseas from time to time - you must be free and willing to do so and have a valid passport.
Software Engineer / Software Developer Essential Skills:
- Strong experience of developing in and understanding of C# with .net Framework and .net Core
- Understanding of Design Patterns (e.g., MVC, MVVM Pattern)
- Experience of RDBMS (such as Oracle)
- Experience of developing web applications and RESTful APIs
Software Engineer / Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing new features
- Resolving existing issues
- Performing QA: review/test and reviewing code written by other developers and raising appropriate feedback
- Investigating support calls raised by customers
Must have no obstacles to obtain airside security clearance.
The role is primarily Work From Home (WFH), with occasional visits to our clients office near Farnham in Surrey.
Software Developer – C#, .net
Salary: £35,000 to £50,000