Technical Product Manager
Our client is looking for a Technical Product Manager you would be based in Knutsford, Cheshire in the United Kingdom with some flexibility on home working. Our client is a Web Security company and is a global leader in the cybersecurity sector. Our client’s cutting-edge software is used by over 50,000 customers in 150 countries to help them secure their web applications. Our educational and research output is used by millions of people globally to learn about web security.
Our client pays above average salaries and the successful candidate can expect to achieve £60,000 to £90,000 as well as excellent benefits including share options; 8% employer pension contribution; life assurance 4x salary; income protection - full pay for first 6 months of incapacity followed by 75% of salary plus pension contribution; private medical insurance (Bupa); 25 holidays plus public holidays.
As Technical Product Manager you will be fuelling out client’s growth, helping them continue to provide world-class software solutions to our ever-growing customer base.
Technical Product Manager Key Responsibilities
You will be:
- Overseeing the development and delivery of one of our client’s key cyber security products.
- Planning product development schedules and releases.
- Owning the development and delivery processes for your product.
- Performing business analysis activities including epic scoping, story scoping, and elaboration.
- Managing the day-to-day tasks of the development team using agile methodologies.
- Challenging acceptance of features as they are developed to ensure they meet requirements and are at the required quality level.
- Running agile ceremonies, including daily stand-ups and monthly retros.
- Holding monthly progress reviews of team members and establishing regular feedback conversations.
Technical Product Manager Essential Skills
- Organised: You are naturally organised and have experience applying organisation in a software development environment.
- Requirement’s analysis: You can understand the requirements of our users and build these into good quality epics and stories that can followed by the development team.
- Agile methodologies: You have experience of working with agile software development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum.
- End-to-end product delivery: You can manage the full development process through analysis, development, acceptance and release to customers and always aim to deliver a high-quality product to customers.
- Strong communication skills: You're an excellent communicator, in both written and oral form. You're able to persuade others and set expectations accordingly. You are not afraid to have difficult conversations or to be challenged yourself.
- Attention to detail: You take personal pride in the quality of your work and are willing to persevere with a challenging task through to completion.
- Teamwork: You thrive in a highly collaborative team environment with enthusiasm and are always looking for ways to improve processes for yourself and your team.
Keywords: IT, Product Manager, Software, Agile, Kanban, Scrum
Technical Product Manager
Location: Knutsford, Cheshire / some remote working
Salary: £60K to £140K with excellent benefits