Senior Consultant Analyst – Management Consultancy
Salary: £55,000 to £75,000 plus excellent benefits
Location: Winchester, Hampshire / Hybrid
Senior/Principal Consultant. Our client is looking for a positive and enthusiastic principal consultant with a passion for digital enablement and for helping clients succeed. This is an excellent opportunity to join their team and become an integral part of a small, agile and growing business.
As part of the team, you will work with their consultants, analysts and clients at all levels on a number of projects. You will work across different industries, initially focusing within Defence in the UK.
Job role for the Management Consultant will include:
- Working directly with clients as a lead business analyst
- Leading technical architecture, solution design and implementation management
- Contributing to the development and growth of their digital enablement and data analysis capabilities
- Developing and managing client relationships
- Building and managing relationships with digital suppliers and associates
Initial clients will be based around key UK Defence establishments in the south of England.
A competitive package will be offered, based on your experience.
Skills/Qualifications & Experience required for the role of Senior Consultant:
- Experience eliciting requirements and defining business processes in complex environments.
- Interest and knowledge of current software development approaches, platforms and best practice.
- Experience of Microsoft365, SharePoint, Power BI, Dataverse and PowerApps solutions
- Advanced Excel and VBA skills .
- Understanding of data science, data analysis and visualisation tools and best practice.
- Leading client interactions and building trusted-advisor relationships, with new and existing clients, on both short term and long-term engagements.
- Effectively managing delivery teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A positive and flexible approach to your work.
- The ability to engage and enthuse personnel, and provide effective support and challenge, across all areas and at all levels within client organisations.
- A preference for building and working within teams.
- Qualifications - Degree, MBA or equivalent experience, Project Management qualification e.g. APMP would be useful
Recent UK Defence Security Clearance (SC) would be beneficial but is not essential.
Keywords: Management Consultant, Management Consultancy, Digital Transformation, Change Management, SharePoint, Microsoft 365, Power BI, PowerApps, Data Analysis, Business Analyst, Defence, MOD, Digital Transformation, Advanced Excel, VBA
Senior Consultant / Analyst – Management Consultancy